The Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery and Skin Care Center welcomes you by appointment during regular office hours, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Please call us during office hours if you have last-minute needs for cosmetic injections or skin care procedures; we will do our best to accommodate you at the earliest convenience. Injection services are sometimes available on a walk-in basis.
Our Skin Care Center welcomes you during any office hours without an appointment for skin care purchases and questions.
Your appointment is time set aside exclusively to address your needs. In order to respect all our patients’ schedules and time:
- We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your first appointment to review or complete any necessary patient sign in information.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time for all other visits in order that you may have adequate time to check in with us.
- If you are delayed beyond your appointment time, please call us as soon as possible so that we may accommodate you and not disrupt our other patients’ schedules.
- In order to avoid a cancellation fee, please contact the office at least 48 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Payment for services is expected at the time of service by major credit card, personal check or cash.
- We also offer patient financing through Care Credit Patient Financing.
- Care Credit secure link: https://www.carecredit.com/apply/confirm.html?encm=BmdXbgBiAWRRbVczBjMBaQAyVTUGY1NnUzFVbAFvUWU
- Should you require assistance with the Care Credit application process, Rebecca, our Patient Care Coordinator, would be happy to assist you.
~As of April 2, 2014, consultation fees with Dr. Steven Ringler are $100. Consultation fees with our medical aestheticians and nurses are complimentary. Confirmation of your appointment with Dr. Ringler will need to be secured with a credit card at the time you make your appointment.
~Full payment for surgery is required 30 days prior to any scheduled procedure. A deposit of 20% will be charged at the time your surgical appointment is scheduled.
~Skin care services and products require full payment the day of treatment. Should you need to cancel or reschedule your skin care appointment, please do so 24 hours prior to of your appointment to avoid a cancellation fee.
~Non-surgical service packages such as; CoolSculpting, Ultherapy, and Exilis are paid in full at the time which services are scheduled. In order for us to accommodate all of our patients, should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so 48 hours prior to your appointment time, otherwise your credit card will be charged for the appointment and the treatment will be deducted from your package.
~All surgical, non-surgical treatments, cosmetic injections and skin care treatment recommendations are individualized just for you. Therefore, our quotes for surgery are only provided in person, once you have been evaluated and an accurate assessment and appropriate recommendations for treatment are made. Our receptionists are only able to give cost estimates for procedures over the phone.
Dr. Ringler and the Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery focus exclusively on cosmetic surgery and non-surgical procedures and, therefore, does not participate with any third party insurers.