Grand Rapids Radiesse Dermal Filler
What is Radiesse®?
Radiesse is a safe FDA approved dermal filler that restores a youthful and natural look. In our Grand Rapids plastic surgery office, we have chosen Radiesse to provide longer-lasting treatment to help restore facial volume resulting in a younger appearance.
How does Radiesse® work?
As Radiesse is gently injected, it builds up the tissues of the face, reducing folds and creases and restoring fullness. Tiny calcium-based microspheres form a “scaffold” to support and stimulate the growth of your own collagen. Over time, the calcium-based micro-spheres gradually break down and are safely and naturally absorbed by your body. Radiesse does more than just temporarily fill-in facial folds and wrinkles – it restores facial volume for the more youthful look you want.
Who chooses Radiesse®?
Age does not define candidates for facial rejuvenation. Women and men of various ages choose facial rejuvenation to delay or improve visible indications of facial aging. Radiesse dermal filler provides volume and correction without the need to overcorrect – a clear advantage over many other filler products. Once the filler is injected, it is massaged into your skin for precise, beautiful results you can see right away.
What should I know about Radiesse®?
- When injected, the cream-like texture of Radiesse looks and feels soft and natural.
- Results are immediate and typically last a year or more.
- Radiesse treatments are relatively painless and any minor redness or swelling typically disappears within the first 24 hours.
- Minor bruising may occur but typically disappears within 7 days.
- You can comfortably return to your normal activities immediately following treatment.
- The result of your Radiesse treatment is highly dependent on the expertise and experience of your Radiesse administrator.
- At the Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery, your treatment will be administered personally by Dr. Ringler, or by our R.N., Cathy Uecker. Cathy has worked for over nine years as a Radiesse trainer. She has trained physicians around the country on how to achieve the best results with Radiesse. Her experience, artistic eye, and expertise ensure that your results will be optimal.