Chin & Jaw Enhancement in Grand Rapids, MI
Defining the size and projection of the chin, or the definition and angle of the jaw can have a profound affect on facial appearance and your confidence. Expert techniques and facial filling injections, sometimes called the “liquid facelift,” can enhance the appearance of a chin or cheekbone that is small or recessed, define a weak or hidden jawline, and bring the lower proportions of the face in balance with other facial features.
Trust Dr. Ringler’s facial plastic surgery expertise, experience and artistic judgement in all areas of facial rejuvenation, help you to achieve your goals for a face that is in harmony – facial features that complement one another for an appearance that is uniquely and naturally yours.
What are cheek, chin & jaw enhancement?
Augmentation or enhancement of specific facial features may be performed with surgical or nonsurgical techniques. Injections with hylauronic acid fillers like Juvederm® or Radiesse, may be performed as an office-based procedure to enhance facial features:
- Fat injections may be performed under local anesthesia only.
- For many patients, fat grafting has replaced the need for facial implants.
- Injectable dermal fillers may temporarily reshape the fullness and soft contours of the cheeks and mid-face. Your own fat may also be used to provide a more permanent solution .
Why might cheek, chin, or jaw enhancement be recommended for me?
Looking younger and improving facial harmony may be attained through cosmetic procedures enhancement of small or recessed jaw or chin and of a mid-face that is flat or lacking contour from lack of volume.
Who is a candidate for cheek, chin & jaw enhancement?
Women and men of many ages and circumstances undergo cosmetic procedures to attain facial harmony. These factors generally define good candidates for cheek, chin & jaw enhancement:
- You can clearly define why you want cheek, chin or jaw enhancement.
- You understand what cheek, chin & jaw enhancement can and cannot accomplish .
- You accept the potential risks of cheek, chin & jaw enhancement and your responsibilities as a patient .
- You are healthy, emotionally secure and stable.
- You have realistic expectations and are willing to accept minor asymmetries .
For more information about facial plastic surgery to enhance the cheek, chin, or jaw, please call 616.328.8800 or contact the office of Grand Rapids plastic surgeon Dr. Steven L. Ringler at the Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery.