Xeomin in Grand Rapids, Michigan
What is Xeomin®?
Xeomin is the newest, FDA approved cosmetic treatment undergone by both women and men in Grand Rapids, Michigan who wish to reduce the animation of their brows or crows feet, by selectively decreasing the muscle movement. Xeomin is a protein placed specifically in the muscles of the forehead or crow’s feet around the eyes used to selectively decrease muscle function and prevent the formation of wrinkling and deep lines. Like Botox, Xeomin improves the appearance and decreases the prominence of existing frown lines, forehead furrows or crow’s feet. In order to maintain results, treatment needs to be repeated about every 3-4 months.
Xeomin is manufactured by Merz Pharmaceuticals, and has been used by more than 84,000 people worldwide. It is now approved for use in 20 countries.The active ingredient in Xeomin is the same as Botox, but it does not contain any additives. For some, this may be a benefit, as your body may not develop antibodies to the product.
What is the cost of Xeomin® in Grand Rapids?
The introductory price of Xeomin® at our Grand Rapids office is just $10/per unit with a 20 unit minimum. All injections are performed by board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Steven Ringler, Cathy Uecker, RN, or Dawn Borreson MSN. Cathy was a trainer for Merz Aesthetics for many years and like Dr. Ringler is an Expert Injector.
Why might I consider Xeomin®?
Looking younger and improving facial appearance often may be attained through non-surgical solutions such as using Xeomin or in conjunction with facial plastic surgery or other procedures and skin care. Decreasing animation and frown lines can make you look less tired and angry creating a more fresh and bright look.
Who chooses Xeomin®?
Age does not define candidates for facial rejuvenation. Women and men of various ages choose facial rejuvenation to delay or improve visible indications of facial aging. Millions of patients safely undergo Xeomin every year in the United States alone.
These factors generally define good candidates for Xeomin®:
- You can clearly define why you want the injection.
- You understand what Xeomin® can and cannot accomplish.
- You accept the risks of Xeomin® and your responsibilities as a patient.
- You are healthy, emotionally stable and secure.
- You have realistic expectations
What do I need to know about Xeomin®
- Results are not permanent and will need to be re-injected every 3 to 6 months to maintain results.
- Common side effects are minimal bruising and numbness but are minimal and short in duration.
- You should understand that all cosmetic procedures carry the potential for risks, which will be fully discussed with you during your consultation.
Download details and facts about Xeomin (PDF)